Welcome to the LOOP Antenna Community!                                                                  Join and enjoy it!

We've been thinking of a community where we can all exchange ideas, opinions, or simply have a friendly chat about LOOP Antenna.

We rely on all members to help keep these discussion forums a safe place for people to share and view information.

So, please treat other community members the way you would like to be treated: be courteous and respectful, stay on topic, share your knowledge.

We will remove any post that includes personal attacks, swearing or offensive language, non-constructive criticism or falsehoods. Such a poor behavior will result in losing the community posting privileges.                                                                                                                                                                                         Thank you for your time and your help!

kn4fvu
4 nov 2018

iCom 7610 not found by ATU

1 commento

I have not used my iCom 7610 or my Baby Loop for a few months. I have kept my radio up-to-date and am currently on firmware version 1.20. I recently found that my ATU is not working and is returning the “ICOM NOT FOUND” message.

All cables (which were working before) are the same. No settings had changed prior to this failure although I have tried most all variations just to try to get it to work. Maybe I’m overlooking something obvious? So, if there are any other 7610 users here could you share your CIV settings?

I also installed the latest ATU firmware version 3.22. No change. Any and all help appreciated. Thanks! - Allen

jessicagilroy
ago 10

You can change the wires and this message is not show again some of the wire is not working properly. This is same problem in academized reviews system and we are trying everything then last option to change the wires and it’s working.

I post più recenti

Ciro Mazzoni Radiocomunicazioni

via Bonincontro, 18

37139 Verona -ITALIA-

info@ciromazzoni.com

Tel: +39 0458903104 Fax: +39 0458902633

P.IVA 03063020238

© 2014 created by Sergio Mazzoni